State officials announced this week that $34 million in energy efficiency grants and low-interest loans are now available for public, non-profit, and private organizations. The energy program is funded from the federal stimulus package signed by President Obama in February. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW. Applications are due August 12, 2009.
More info from the Iowa Office of Energy Independence:
SEP funding may be used for energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements for
public, non-profit, and private sector facilities. Specific awards will also be made for
technology demonstration projects, training and information projects, and innovative
projects. Overall funding includes:
- $17 million for public sector energy projects;
- $2 million for technology demonstration projects;
- $5 million for non-profit energy projects;
- $7 million for private sector energy projects;
- Up to $1 million for training and information projects; and
- Up to $2 million for innovative projects.
If you find this information helpful, please subscribe to our newsletter by clicking the newsletter below: