Iowa House District 52
Todd owns his own general practice law firm, Prichard Law Office, P.C. on Main Street in Charles City.
Rep. Prichard serves on the House Natural Resources Committee, Veteran Affairs, Ways and Means, Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee and serves as a Ranking Member of the House Agriculture Committee.
Prichard is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army Reserve and started his military service in the Army in 1996 and has served overseas five times, including a tour in Iraq. Prichard attended the University of Iowa for his undergraduate degree and law school.
Prichard and his wife, Ann, have three children and live in Charles City, Iowa. His family attends St. John Lutheran Church in Charles City.
- Statehouse News, Unacceptable Mid-Year Budget Cuts
- Statehouse News, Concerns Grow With Off Balance State Budget
- Statehouse News, Mid-session Legislative Update
- Statehouse News, Sign Now to End Medicaid Privatization
- Statehouse News, 2018 Session Gets Underway
- Statehouse News, Standing Up for Working Families
- Statehouse News, Working Families Deserve a Voice
- Statehouse News, Protect the State’s Budget
- Statehouse News, 2017 Legislative Survey
- Statehouse News, Now is the Time to Address Water Quality