Iowa House District 99
Lindsay ran for Iowa House District 99 to tear down the walls that prevent hard-working Dubuque families from thriving, to mobilize our community around the values that bring kids a secure future – a thriving economy, a clean environment, strong schools, and vibrant neighborhoods.
Lindsay is the founding Director of the Loras College Peace Institute, chair of the Community Development Advisory Board, elected county official and board member for the NAACP and the Children of Abraham. She lives in Dubuque with her husband Christopher—a professor at the University of Dubuque—and their two spunky children.
- Statehouse News, Remember & Honor Iowa Veterans
- Statehouse News, 2019 Legislative Session Recap
- Statehouse News, Legislative Session Nears Adjournment
- Statehouse News, State Budget Should Put People First
- Statehouse News, Affordable & Accessible Health Care for All Iowans
- Statehouse News, Reaching the Second Legislative Deadline
- Statehouse News, Focus on Creating Good Paying Jobs Must Continue
- Statehouse News, More Work Needed on Health Care
- Statehouse News, New Investments for Iowa Schools
- Statehouse News, Mid-session Legislative Update