Iowa House District 99
Lindsay ran for Iowa House District 99 to tear down the walls that prevent hard-working Dubuque families from thriving, to mobilize our community around the values that bring kids a secure future – a thriving economy, a clean environment, strong schools, and vibrant neighborhoods.
Lindsay is the founding Director of the Loras College Peace Institute, chair of the Community Development Advisory Board, elected county official and board member for the NAACP and the Children of Abraham. She lives in Dubuque with her husband Christopher—a professor at the University of Dubuque—and their two spunky children.
- Statehouse News, More Work Needed on Health Care
- Statehouse News, New Investments for Iowa Schools
- Statehouse News, Mid-session Legislative Update
- Statehouse News, Updates Coming to Iowa School Infrastructures
- Statehouse News, Expanding Children's Mental Health Services
- Statehouse News, Keep Iowa Courts Fair, Impartial, and Non-Partisan
- Statehouse News, School Funding Debate Monday
- Statehouse News, Making Education in Iowa the Best in the Country
- Statehouse News, Iowans Need Accessible & Affordable Healthcare
- Statehouse News, 2019 Legislative Session Begins