Iowa House District 44
Inspired by the need to turn Iowa around through bipartisanship and returning civility to our politics, Kenan Judge, a Waukee business leader, announced his bid for State Representative in House District 44 which includes Waukee and portions of Clive and West Des Moines.
Judge was raised in Georgetown, Iowa and graduated from Albia High School. Following high school Kenan started working as a butcher at HyVee in Muscatine. Through hard work and dedication, Kenan rose to the top ranks of the company, serving as Group Vice President of Meat, Seafood and Deli. Kenan was chosen in 2008 by the CEO of Hy-Vee for the Chairman's Humanitarian award. In 2015, Kenan was named Officer Of The Year - Operations. That same year Kenan earned the HyVee Chairman’s Spirit of Hy-Vee award, given to employees that exemplified the fundamentals of Hy-Vee over the course of their careers, including honesty, integrity, friendliness, caring, sincerity, respect, ethics, dedication, and fairness.
Kenan and his wife Kathi have been married for 35 years and raised four daughters who all graduated from Waukee High School. Kenan and Kathi volunteer at the Waukee Area Christian Services by chairing the committee for their Annual Gala which provides help for their food pantry serving clients in Dallas County. They also are involved with helping to organize the Iowa Homeless Youth Center’s annual tea that is a recognition program and fundraiser celebrating the success the kids have had overcoming homelessness and putting themselves on a positive path in life. They are active members of St. Boniface Catholic Church in Waukee.
- Statehouse News, Remember & Honor Iowa Veterans
- Statehouse News, 2019 Legislative Session Recap
- Statehouse News, Legislative Session Nears Adjournment
- Statehouse News, State Budget Should Put People First
- Statehouse News, Affordable & Accessible Health Care for All Iowans
- Statehouse News, Reaching the Second Legislative Deadline
- Statehouse News, Focus on Creating Good Paying Jobs Must Continue
- Statehouse News, More Work Needed on Health Care
- Statehouse News, New Investments for Iowa Schools
- Statehouse News, Mid-session Legislative Update