Iowa House District 39
Karin Derry is a resident of Johnston and a wife and mother of three. Karin is an attorney and has served her community as a volunteer on the Primary Health Care Board of Directors, Iowa Dependent Adult Protective Advisory Council, Central Iowa AIDS Project Board and with St. James Lutheran Church in Johnston. Karin is running to bring our common sense values to the Statehouse.
As the daughter of Iowa small business owners, Karin grew up seeing the sacrifice her parents made to run a successful business that paid employees a good wage. Karin is running for the Iowa House to help build a better Iowa. That means building an economy with better jobs and higher pay, balancing our state's budget, investing in educating all of our children, providing a health care system that is both affordable and accessible and making sure that Iowans have clean air to breath and clean water to drink.
- Statehouse News, 2019 Legislative Session Recap
- Statehouse News, New Investigation into Medicaid Privatization
- Statehouse News, Protecting IPERS & Retirement Security
- Statehouse News, Affordable & Accessible Health Care for All Iowans
- Statehouse News; Thank you!
- Statehouse News, Preventing Another Medicaid Health Care Disruption
- Statehouse News, Improving Access to Health Care for Iowans
- Statehouse News, Expanding Children’s Mental Health Services
- Statehouse News, New Investments for Iowa Schools
- Statehouse News, Mid-session Legislative Update