Iowa House District 45
Beth is serving her 7th term in the Iowa House of Representatives. She is Ranking Member of the Human Resources committee, and also serves on the Public Safety and Judiciary committees as well as the Health and Human Services Appropriations subcommittee.
Beth is married to Tom Kroeschell. He is the Programming Director for Cyclone TV at Iowa State University. They have two children, Liza and Robbie. Following graduation from Ames High, Beth earned her BA from the University of Northern Iowa, and her MPA from Iowa State University.
A former high school English teacher, Beth has done substantial work in non-profit administration. She was on the board of ACCESS and now serves on the board of Friendship Ark Homes in Ames. She was chair of the Story County Equal Rights Amendment campaign in 1992.
- Statehouse News, 2019 Legislative Session Begins
- Statehouse News, Long-Awaited Mental Health Reform
- Representative Wessel-Kroeschell’s Statehouse News, Education
- Statehouse News, 2018 Session Gets Underway
- Statehouse News, Legislature Addresses Women's Medical Decisions
- Statehouse News, There is no good time to lose a child
- Statehouse News, Legislature to Face Tough Budget Decisions
- Statehouse News, Your resistance helps
- Statehouse News, Standing Up for Working Families
- Statehouse News, Working Families Deserve a Voice